Get Your Own Hoodie and Jacket Designs in Custom.com.hk
No matter wherever we go, hooded and non-hooded jackets are always present to make people of all ages appear cooler. In larger communities, different types of jackets are not only used to furnish people’s appearances, but also show the community’s unique characteristics and purposes.
Making Jackets for Communities
Different types of hooded and non-hooded jackets for communities have different ways of making it. Coloring techniques and designs are two things that we should consider when making diverse jackets for communities as follows:
- Hoodies, or hooded jackets, one of the timeless jacket types for communities, should use a rubber-white coloring technique when printing communities’ designs on its chest, back, or even sleeve areas. These apply for both zippered and sweater hooded jackets. In some full-printed hooded jackets’ variations, such as the non-zippered ones, though, these hooded jackets may have different designs on its pocket areas.
- Crewneck sweaters, the comfortable and casual jackets for communities, can use either one of gold, silver, or reflective rubbers, or rubber-white, as their coloring techniques, for their simple front and backside’s designs. However, the full-printed crewneck sweaters can use wider coloring technique variations since the entire parts are for printing.
- Baseball varsities, another timeless jacket types for communities, ideally use a rubber-white coloring technique on its design areas, such as chest, back, or sleeve areas. Many communities frequently place designs on the upper chest or backsides.
- Bomber jackets, one of the most common jacket types for youngsters’ communities, have wider coloring techniques since those are fully-printed, to enhance the communities’ simple, masculine, or preppy looks.
Custom Jacket Printing
Our communities won’t be so cool if we only pay attention to how should the coloring techniques and/or designs look like. It will be nicer when we follow these design guidelines for our communities’ custom jackets, so our communities’ jackets will be different from any other communities:
- Restate the community’s brand. Community’s brand illustrates its personalities, values, vision, missions, and many other more. In the end, clear statements about the community’s brand will lead to proper jackets’ pictures, logos, patterns, or colors, that suit both of the community and its members.
- Usages of widely-accepted designs. For example, use bright or soft colors, pictures, logos, patterns, or many more, so other members will be able to view the designs. Or, never use pictures that are too disturbing for our jackets, in case new members enter our communities.
- Type texts accordingly. In communities’ jackets, texts and typographies-alike should be limited to communities’ quotes, vision statements, or communities’ own logos. Make sure that there are only one or two text elements for communities’ logos, or not more than 7 words for quotes or vision statements, so new and current members won’t be bored.
- Get creative with color backgrounds and/or patterns. Some jacket types, such as sweater hooded jackets, baseball varsities, or bomber jackets, may only have one until three color combinations with sometimes smaller patterns. Some other have fully-printed areas, in which we have more creativities to mix and match between color backgrounds and patterns.
Now that you have things in mind when designing your jackets for communities, all things left is just the place for you to get these amazing personalized apparels for your communities. Custom.com.hk is the answer for all of your customized jackets’ needs.
Get Your Own Hoodie and Jacket Designs in Custom.com.hk
In our one-and-only custom jacket printing’s online design simulator, you can choose which jackets you want to design and shipped. On the same simulator, you can upload your communities’ agreed-upon logos, pictures, patterns, and many other more, and try on different color sets until you are fully satisfied. Preview the printing as many times as possible to ensure your custom jacket printing’s designs look sharp for your community. We will execute the rest of the designing, printing, and shipping parts after you confirm your payment. Easy, creative, and convenient, right? Go on and grab your jackets through us!
A big neck sweater will make you feel way comfortable, however a sweater with a crewneck will make you warmer. When the temperature drops fast in the autumn or winter season, it would be best to sip some hot chocolate in the your house with the sweater on. This article will provide you informations on making crewneck in your some sweaters and hoodies, especially when your sweater is turtleneck styled right now.
Making The Crewneck in Your Sweater Easily
1. Get the current style neck off from your warm apparel
The first thing you will need to do is turning your hoodie or sweater inside out. You will immediately notice that the body of sweater is a different component with the styled neck or the hood. After that, take out your scissor then snip out the threads that joined neck or hood with body beforehand. Do this step extra carefully because if you cause some mistakes it may make your hoodie (especially varsity) look uglier, meanwhile the appearance of this apparel is so important. The yarn that has already been raveled will leave you two separate pieces and once you think that the new crewneck you got is satisfactory, you can finish your activity upon this.
2. Fix up the neckline of your warm apparel
If you think that the instant crewneck from your custom jacket or printing jacket is not satisfactory, you can easily fix it up. First, roll the neckline inside of your outift. After that, pin the roll so that it will not shift easily while you are working on sewing the crewneck. Use the thread and needle to sew the rolled edge inside you made earlier, manually. Your crewneck custom jacket is almost done by now.
3. Dress up the new neckline you just made
If you finish the step two successfully, your hoodie will likely turn to a crewneck apparel. Trim the dangling thread or yarn from your new neckline with small scissor, leaving the stitching set neatly. You can also add a little patch of soft material if you think that the new neckline will make you feel itchy or a little bit uncomfortable. Voila, with this you are done with your new warm apparel and its new crewneck.
You can always apply those steps as a procedure on making your warm apparel even warmer. Crewneck is the proper solution when the temperature in your area slowly starts dropping.
As a jacket or sweater lover, you may have known already that there is a kind of unisex hoodie that can be suitably worn by either men and women. However, there is also a kind of hoodies that fit only men or only women. To avoid mistakenly choosing the best custom jacket for you, here below are several tips on differentiating men’s and women’s jacket in some aspects.
Tips on Differentiating Men’s and Women’s Jacket
1. Pay attention to the buttoning
First of all, when you see the jacket you target, simply check the position of the button. When the buttons are on the right side, the item is for men meanwhile when the buttons are on the left side, the item is for women. There is no clear explanation why the printing jacket like varsity can have this characteristic, too. It may be caused that men always got dressed themselves in the past meanwhile the women occasionally got dressed by the servants. Keep in mind that this term does not apply in all outfits as you may see a jacket or sweater brand with its outfits buttons always placed in one side (for men and women apparels altogether).
2. Check the proportion and the cut
As you may have already known, men’s hoodies tend to be designed with broader shoulders and back meanwhile the term otherwise applies to women’s hoodie. It also happens for the sleeve part, men’s jacket will have longer sleeves than the ones designed for women. As for the chest area, women’s jacket tend to have bigger area to accomodate the breasts. To tell the difference, for example you can pinch and trench the particular area of the crewneck jacket you are about to buy. When you feel like it is specially designed for your gender, you can proceed to purchasing it without worries.
3. Look at the details
The other easy way to tell the difference between men’s and women’s hoodies is by looking at the apparel’s details. For example, if you are looking at the leather jacket or varsity, the one for women will have more tailored and fitted feature. The stitching also usually comes curly or in floral form. As for the men custom jacket, it can happen that more elegant buttons like gold or silver buttons are sewed.
By following the tips from this article, you should not meet any more difficulties on choosing the right custom jacket for you. You can also share this experience to the ones you love to help them tell the differences.