12 Women Fashion Trends in 2018
custom.com.hk - Largely, fashion is known for famous clothing's and accessories. In fact, it also covers footwear, makeup, hairstyle and body. Fashion is very unique and often has continuous trend in style in which people dress up. The famous designers can create trends among people by designing specific models for celebrities. Thus, the fans will follow them and they become viral in a blink of eye.
If truth be told, fashion trends are affected by some issues like political, economic, social and technological. However, fashion trends can change daily. As New Year has passed, we forecast some women fashion trends in 2018. Let’s take a look at them.
Here are 12 women great fashion trend in 2018
- Sequins. The first is sequins. We believe that they will be a big trend this summer. In every fashion capital, like Milan, Paris, glitter succeeds. You can chic yourself with a sweatshirt to give them daytime durability.
- Pastels. These lively colors, for examples: lilac, pink, lemon, green or duck egg blue, are expected to be a collection of gorgeous fashion shades this year.
- Checks. For a long time, people consider checks will stay put without any significant changes. But, it changes when Balenciaga presents huge coats, while Victoria Beckham had a more old-style charm. If you are searching for feminine styles, you should watch Sonia Rykiel’s. They were bright and summer-ready.
- Plastic. This one is a perfect fit for British summers. Waterproof plastics are supposed to lead the look for this year spring / summer. In about five months forward, plastic in varying shades will be out all over the place. You can watch Chanel, Isabel, Marant, Burberry, Topshop, Calvin Klein and Fendi.
- Fringing. This season, you can deem that fringing will make a surprise return. Sayonara for tired festival incarnations, it will have a sophisticated, empowered appeal. Big thanks to Celine, Bottega Veneta and Loewe.
- Bold color. Bright colors will steal the limelight this summer. Just take a glance at Christopher Kane and Roksanda Ilincic. From New York to Paris, the shows were overflowed with lively shades.
- Ruffles. They add a feminine style this year. Erdem, Alexander McQueen, Givenchy and Valentino, they are integrating ruffles gently in their particular shows to popularize them.
- Cinderella Shoes. Shiny Cinderella shoes are the perfect choices for people who dislike extravagant design. In some fashion shows, we can spot Preen's feminine dresses were shaped with socks and glittery Mary Janes. Victoria Beckham decides to have more noticeable heels, which are inspired by her lovely daughter, Harper.
- Feathers. Couture feathers bestow an eerie breath of fresh air. As usual, the denominators are at Saint Laurent, Proenza Schouler and Nina Ricci. The fabulous design, which is colored exclusively in mineral tones, has impressions of both soft and gentle elegance.
Sportswear. Whether you like or not, sportswear is a style which never falls down. It is a mix between street spirit and technical materials, plus a tailoring complexity.
- Driver. Driver suits are made for drivers (riders) to give an easy-rider spirit. It is also influenced by motocross. They succeed in blending the impression of natural and coziness, to bad-girl notes and modern rudeness.
- Country Garden. This is an obligation for every spring or summer. The return of flowers, involving the total flower-print look. It reminds us for the English countryside, country garden is marked by the sporadic fling with the cheap. It is also half-way between good and bad taste.
Fashion trends always change; there is no doubt about that. The fashion trends above are just ideas, whether you follow them or just make your own trend, you have the final say. Cheers!