Besides done by skilled hands, nowadays the market is flooded by a simple mobile phone sticker with cutting that allows user to stick themselves. It may sound easy but you should not be too hasty, because there are still some steps that you need to consider to optimize the installation process on a mobile phone sticker.
If you want to attach the mobile phone sticker yourself, you should prepare the following steps:
- First of all, prepare the mobile phone sticker of your choice. Make sure you like the design and the size fits according to your mobile phone. In preparation, clean all phone surface from different oil and dust that may be stuck on the phone. Oil and dust can make the sticker less sticky and less durable.
- After making sure the surface of the phone is clean properly, you now ready to stick the stickers. Remove the adhesive part and then paste it in place to the right position. Paste slowly, until all the sticker affixed to the part perfectly.
- Once attached, try not to take off and re paste thestickers, because it could make the stcikers not as sticky and durable.
- Sometimes air bubbles can happen under the stickers, to fix this you can use certain objects to press the stickers to the part of the mobile phone to get the air bubble slowly. If this method not working, you can use hairdryer set in medium to press out the air bubbles.
- Attaching stickers to your mobile phone yourself is feasible but if you are not sure of your skills, it's better to let the experts do it. Itâ€™s simple and for the experts this only takes a few minutes.
- A lot of people use stickers on their mobile to decorate and make them unique and different from the others. You can choose various designs and patterns that suits your character.
Another function of the mobile phone stickers is to act as an additional protective layer to your phone. Phoneâ€™s surface are prone to scratches, stains, food splattered, sweat and dust so using the stickers can protect the surface of your mobile phone.